So, you’ve signed up to freebiejeebies and completed an offer. Congratulations.
While it may not feel as though you have done very much, you have actually already completed 2 of the 3 steps required for your free gadgets.
The next step can be very easy, or it can be difficult. It all depends on what free gadgets you want, and how much influence you have over your friends!
As you are new to freebie gathering I would very strongly recommend you start off with an iPod Shuffle. This should cause you no problems as you only need to refer 3 people, and once they, and everyone else you know, sees how easy it was for you to get sent a free iPod through the post they will all want to get a piece of the action.
A few ideas:
- Start by referring family and friends (but PLEASE take care to stick to the ‘one account per household’ rule!)
- Flash your newly acquired gadget around a bit at the pub, and tell everyone how you got it, and how they can also get a free gadget of their choice
- Get some free business cards (vistaprint) printed with your unique referral printed on it. Drop these through letterboxes, pin them on noticeboards, or pay a newspaper boy/girl to deliver them during their rounds
- Add your referral link to your email signature
- Make a website, like this one, and tell everyone to have a look at your new web skills
- Take out a newspaper classified ad
- I’m sure you can think of a few ideas of your own!
How I do it
I personally get the best results from my freebiejeebies website. I have taught myself a lot about about the internet and how search engines such as Google work, and this has enabled me to get between 1 and 3 sign ups a day. This means I can receive a free PS3 every week!
Many people are far more successful than I am, and they each have their own unique ways of getting referrals, or as you will come to affectionately call them, Greens.